Reserve without Concern
For all new 2020/2021 reservations for the remainder of the year we are offering a 90% refund on the total rental amount should you require to cancel your booking due to COVID.
We understand that while you may still wish to plan trips for this Winter, the concern of losing your deposit means you are holding off. At Chamonix Holidays we have reduced the deposit down to 10%, with the final payment not due until 30 days before arrival.
We are offering the 90% refund from the time of booking up until 30 days before arrival.
CV19 Travel Restriction Cover:
In the event that you are unable to join us due to CV19 travel restrictions then you will receive a full no-fuss refund of your lodge rental as well any holiday enhancements within 14 days.
This is subject to the following conditions;
1. You must notify us within 72 hours of becoming aware that you will be unable to holiday with us due to travel restrictions that directly affect you.
2. Local travel restrictions must apply to the address that was detailed on your reservation statement at the time you settled your final balance.
3. If your lodge booking includes other parties from a different location then it is your responsibility to advise us of their address details when arranging the cover with us.
4. No excess fee beyond the cost of cover will be deducted from your refund payment.
5. Please note that this cover does not replace the need for general travel insurance and would not cover you for being unwell, household mixing or quarantine/isolating requirements. Furthermore once booked it cannot be cancelled at a later stage prior to your arrival.
If you need any further clarification then do get in touch.
Full terms and conditions on cancellations here: https://www.chamonixholidays.com/general-conditions/